Application Requirements & Leasing Information
This community provides an equal housing opportunity for all people. All applicants and prospective occupants 18 years of age and older must complete a rental application. Criteria for each applicant should include:
- Two forms of government-issued identification
- Gross income of at least 2 times the amount of rent
- Proof of income
- Verification of relevant positive credit payment history
- No disqualifying criminal felony or misdemeanor offenses
Upon investigation and verification of the information provided, our screening provider, RentGrow, will provide a recommendation regarding an approval or denial of residency. In the event all requirements are not met, a qualified co-signer may be required.
Upfront Application Fees
- $65 – Non-refundable application fee (per applicant; one fee per married couple).
- $250 – Non-refundable fee, if qualified, to reserve an apartment.
(applied to your security deposit)
- Based on your credit check, your security deposit can range anywhere from $500 to 1 full month’s rent.
Additional Lease Information
- Rents may vary depending on move-in date and lease term.
- Pets are permitted subject to weight and breed restrictions. There is a two-pet maximum per apartment. A $300 non-refundable fee, per pet, is required prior to move-in. Monthly pet rent is $35 for 1 pet and $50 for 2 pets.
- There is a $300 amenity fee due at the time of lease signing – Starting May 1st.
- Prior to move-in, all applicants must provide a renter’s insurance policy as outlined in the lease.